Thursday 22 November 2012

Shop sale. Just in time for gift buying & December journaling projects

Hello, hello.

So ... lists.

Have you made one, or more, yet?

Actually, there's [at least] two types of list we're scribbling on at this time of year isn't there?
  1. the "Things he/she/it might like. Hopefully. Please let them like it. Well, they're getting it anyway' list ...
  2. and the 'Things I'd like to receive thankyouverymuch. After all I have been especially good this year. Honestly. Ask anyone' type list.
And, to hopefully help you out with either or both of those lists I'm having a sale in my Etsy shop:
 
[The shop listings show the non-sale price - the discount is applied after entering the code once you've placed the order.]

So ...

Have you had your eye on something in the shop but not got around to treating yourself to it?
  • well, you could either simply treat yourself now ... while there's 1/4 off the usual price ...
or ... 
  • why not [subtly ... of course] send someone a link to what you'd like suggesting [in the nicest possible way] that they grab it for you while there's 25% off?
  • The code they'll need to use [the one on the poster above ^^] is also clearly marked at the top of my shop, under the title banner if they forget.
  • I promise I'll keep it secret and not tell you that they've treated you ... and I can even leave off any shop branding from the envelope if they mention it in the 'Note to Seller' box. Just don't you go opening any parcels not addressed to you! ;-)
Do you need to pick up a few affordable-but-creative stocking fillers or Secret Santa- type gifts for crafty friends?
 Or maybe you're taking part in some kind of festive crafting yourself, in which case ...
  • there are full size packs of Christmas and winter themed Plundered Pages in stock and in the sale too [all large Plundered Pages will be £9.00 during the sale]:
These would make a lovely touch of retro nostalgia to any of the popular Christmas documenting projects such as 'Journal Your Christmas' from shimelle.com, Ali Edward's December Daily or even just your December Project Life / 365 style pages.

OK then, I'll leave you now so you can go have a browse!

--------------------------------------------------
Don't forget:
  • you've only got until I finish my Sunday lunch [2pm Sunday 25th November 2012] to place you orders.
  • you must enter the code THANKSANTS when prompted at the checkout to receive the discount.
  • Then, as usual, I'll have them in the post to you within 1-2 working days.
--------------------------------------------------
See you soon

Julie :-)

[p.s: I will add in a free gift to the first person who - in the Note to Seller box of their order - correctly mentions/guesses where I got the term 'thanks ants' from! I'll announce it on my Facebook page and Twitter if/when someone gets it!]

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a comment, asking me a question, sharing your own story or just randomly saying hello.