Tuesday 20 March 2012

Layout: Earning my Stripes

Hello, hello.

Come on in. No need to wipe your feet.

I'm back home now from my long crafting weekend and, coincidentally enough, my 3D Jean Design Team project for today just happens to be based on the first thing I see when I come through my front door ...
 ... my stripey hall and stairs carpet:
The journaling on this one is self-explanatory:
Fortunately I didn't need to redorate as we found a carpet we liked which co-ordinated with the existing grey paint and wallpaper.

It has been said that, as I wear stripes quite a lot, if I laid still long enough ... I could actually camouflage myself in the hallway ... maybe I'll give it a try ...
Thanks for visiting me today. Come back soon.

Julie :-)

---------------------------------------------------
Supplies

From 3DJean:
Collection's Elements Chipboard Hearts

Other:
Retro design paper: American Crafts 'Chap' range
Journaling blocks:Fancy Pants
Fabric tape: Studio Calico 'FabRips'
Mix of October Afternoon; Sassafrass Lass alpha stickers
Metal embellishments and striped paper courtesy of my friend Janet - thank you!

7 comments:

  1. I have a photo of our stripey carpet up today, as one of my Photo365 pictures. I feel I should think about a page now (tho not pink cos it's in TTO's room!) Wonderful layout.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you had a lovely time at the weekend.

    Love the colours both in your layout and in your gorgous carpet.

    Cant wait to see a layout with you bedecked in stripes lounging on your stripy carpet lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a lovely page! I envy you the stripes ... and also admire the way you cluster things so nicely together. I bet your house looks like that too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great tones and great design!!! I LOVE the stripped paper strips across the heart!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi, Your hallway is amazing, loving the stripes and circles combo. Gorgeous layout too! I have tagged you over on my blog, hope you don't mind! X

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOVE the carpet!!! Your layout is pretty fab too ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hope you had a lovely time at the weekend. Love the colours both in your layout and in your gorgous carpet. Cant wait to see a layout with you bedecked in stripes lounging on your stripy carpet lol

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment, asking me a question, sharing your own story or just randomly saying hello.