Tuesday 20 September 2011

Pass the Book: the book is on it's way to ...

Hi, hi.

Just a quickie to announce who Sian's 'Pass the Book' book 'Art Saves' will be being passed on to this month.


I let a Random Number Generator choose and it picked No.5 - who is Bernice!

Congratulations Bernice, clearly your question about where I would post to brought you luck. If you email me your address [there's a link in my righthand sidebar] I'll get it in the post to you ASAP.

Thanks to everyone who left a comment for this and don't forget ...
  • if you'd like to be in with another chance of reading it, just keep an eye on Bernice's blog for when she passes the book again!
Julie :-)

2 comments:

  1. Wow. Thank you. WIll email you immediately.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's so nice - well done Bernice, hope you enjoy the book!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment, asking me a question, sharing your own story or just randomly saying hello.