Tuesday 4 January 2011

Tutorial: Printing a full A4 page in Picasa

Hello, hello.

How're you?

It was my first day back at work today. Well ... I say 'work'... I only had to attend two lectures one of which was all about 'Kitsch in art' ... so it wasn't exactly a chore!

Anyway, I'm back home now and wanted to point you in the direction of a step-by-step photo-tutorial I've posted on the 3DJean blog 'Scattered Scarlet' today.

If you're someone, like me - without Photoshop - who wants a simple [and free!] method of printing out a whole sheet of A4 paper completely filled with photos or images ... then this is the tutorial for you!

Here's the latest sheet of images I've printed out using the techniques from the tutorial and the 3DJean 'Vintage Labels' Image CD [which is available here]:

And here's a sneak peak of what I went on to make with some of those label images:

So, if you've been looking for a paper-saving way to print then do give my tutorial a go ... and then let me know how you get on!

Considering I take notes for a living - often on techniques and processes - ... it's always good to know whether people can make sense of them ... ;-)

Happy rest-of-Tuesday to you.

Julie x

4 comments:

  1. Ooh, and I so love those labels that you've used as well. You're a handy lady to know :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like a great tutorial and will pop over for a look. Your labels are very prettily placed on those tea jars - great idea!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those labels look fabulous. I'll go over and look at your tutorial :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks like a great tutorial and will pop over for a look. Your labels are very prettily placed on those tea jars - great idea!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment, asking me a question, sharing your own story or just randomly saying hello.